X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graceimnot2096
    replied
    Great ic doctor.

There is a great ic doctor in Baltimore Maryland, he just moved from Kansas University Med, I miss him alot because the uro I have now is aweful.

Leave a comment:

• rakuwoman
    replied
    You can't really depend on other's experiences. I went to a doctor who was listed as being very good with ic. Maybe he was having a bad day, but I felt like he blew me off. My friend went to the same doc, she thinks he is wonderful! I am glad she is happy, but I won't go back. My PC is great though, he does not know alot about ic, but he listens to me and respects my opinon on what treatment I think I may need!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Flore, you can recommend a doctor in Mexico.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Flore
    replied
    Donna:

And if my dr is from México, can I recommend too?

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    You also can call the doctors office and request a copy of there credentials.... you can look them up in the bbb.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Christa
    replied
    Hi-
    This is what I did when I wanted to know about a doctor. The doctor is well'known and is on the list. I asked in the forum for private messages about this doctor and I was able to decide for myself. Maybe we could have a such a board where we post requests for info to be sent only by PM.

Christa

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Ginny: Are you asking how to have a doctor's name removed from the list? If so, what you need to do is to email either me or Jill with specific details as to why the doctor's name should be removed.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    How do you get a doctor's name off the list?

Ginny

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    oh well then

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    No doctor is contacted and asked for permission to be listed on the IC Network without first being recommended by another IC Patient.

And posting negative statements about physicians would put the IC Network in legal jeopardy.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    I don't think it would fly b/c you can't say something bad about a doctor by name on these boards. You can do it in PM or e-mail, but not publicly on the boards.

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    And like I said the message board would be very different then that. Only our, the patients would recommend doctors, we could rate them, so we could also give warnings on bad ones.
    1-5
    1=bad
    5=good
    Rate on different things.
    Something that does not need the doctors permission. Soemting that is meaningful to us, because it was made by us.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you go to http://www.ic-network.com/md/submit.html you will find a form you can complete to recommend a physician. It does take a while because we contact the physician to request permission before listing on our site.

If you go to the pull-down menu "browse our site" at the top of this page, you will find Physician listings there.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    Great idea.
    Ginny

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    started a topic Posting Doctors that have helped us

Posting Doctors that have helped us

For those struggling because their doctor isn't good enough, maybe we should have a place to rate doctors on things to help others find doctors that have helped an one of us. I know there is a list, but we could hlep that list to grow if we add the doctors that have helped us somewhere on the message board.
Working...
X