No announcement yet.

Order Your IC Awareness Bracelets Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Your IC Awareness Bracelets Now!

Yahooo!!!! We're now taking advance orders for the new IC Awareness bracelets! We have a limited number available... so it would be great to advance order them! Just $3.00 each!

Just visit: http://www.icnshop.com

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Thanks! I'm going to buy one soon.
    Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

Thanks Jill ordered 3 one for me, Brat, and Dixiefireball. Can't wait to get them

Comment

Sweet :woohoo:
        I just ordered three: one for me, one for my mother, and one for a lady I know off the boards who also has IC

Chronic conditions: IC, bipolar disorder, Lown-Ganong-Levine syndrome, Raynaud's disease, bile reflux, scoliosis
        Current IC treatments: menstrual suppression
        Daily treatments for other conditions: Neurontin, Zyprexa, Cymbalta, Modafinil
        As-needed treatments for other conditions: Klonopin, Ambien

Comment

I just ordered 12. Can't wait to get them. :woohoo: I am even going to give one to my doctor. I think she will love it.
          Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
          http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Yipee!!!! I ordered 4!!! Even my grown boys said they would wear one for their momma...sweet huh!

I can't wait to wear mine and maybe help another suffering in silence icer and certainly help promote research and the icn!

Thanks Jill for always being on top of the latest and greatest things!!!!
            Lovem Debbie
            [FONT="Comic Sans MS"] [/Had some kind of bladder surgery at age 8. Severe frequency since a child. Diagnosed with ic in 2000.
            Hysterectomy for severe carcinoma insitu
            1994..1997 ovaries removed
            First hydro 2005 inflamatory polyps removed,trigonitis,urethritis, ic
            severe urethral stricture.April 2008-gallbladder removed..BRUTAL!
            Hashimotos throiditis
            angiomyolipomas of the kidney
            Medications:,atarax50mg,prilosec 20 mg,. Oxycontin 10 mg.up to 3xday, 20 mg oxycontin at bedtime.zocor 40 mg.,synthroid 112.mcg a day.
            I use a natural compounded hormone cream made for me, with estrogen,testosterone and progesterone.

'TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE' is definately NOT the question for me!!!!!!! :

Big hugs to all my ic friends!
            Debbie

Comment

Oh I am so excited..I just placed my order.

Comment

I just ordered 5
                Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
                *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
                *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
                *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

thanks Stas... btw watch for package in the mail..
                  hugs
                  cindy
                  'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

ordered mine too I am sooo excited..
                    Kelly
                    To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world..
                    I am a newbie Angel ~IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I orderd mine last night can't wait to get it.
                      Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

Does anyone know how much it costs to ship them to Canada? Last time I ordered something from the States (Prelief) I paid something like 25 dollars for shipping and I don't want that again
                        IC Live Journal

Comment

OUCH christine. That is alot. I wonder if it might be cheaper if it is shipped like personal mail. For example what if I buy it then ship it to you? Does anyone know if that would help on the shipping cost? Any way I can help let me know.

Comment

I just ordered 4 bracelets. I thought of another person who I would like to get one for. Anyone have any idea if there is a way to add something on to your order before it is processed. I really do not want to pay shipping again for one bracelet. Thanks!!

Comment

I ordered 10! So glad they'll be here soon. Good job Jill.

Comment

Working...
                              X