Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dixiefireball
    ICN Member
    • Jan 2003

well i was going to order one after i got out of the hosp., but looks like i've already got a looking after me. Thanks Leslie.
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

• Annie2
      ICN Member
      • Aug 2003

I ordered mine and several more for relatives and friends. Sharon, great idea to give one to your doctor!

Annie
      Annie

IC
      Ulcerative Colitis and IBS
      Pelvic Floor Dysfunction

Comment

• blondiecat
        • Aug 2004

:woohoo: I just placed my order.
        My Furbabies

IC Diagnogsed 8/16/2004
        Fibro Diagnosed 07/25/2005
        Prolapse Vagina 10/16/05 With upcoming surgery to correct. 12/16/05 Just a couple of days away now.
        Gee isn't life fun??????

Comment

• Michelle in KC
          IC Friend
          • Mar 2000

Jill, Pls IM me on how I can order them via snail mail. Thanks. michlle

Comment

• Dusty
            IC Friend
            • Feb 2005

I know this sounds strange to most people in this day and age...but I do not use
            credit cards...never have...how do I order these without a credit card. I want to make sure I get three of these...one for a dear friend with I.C. and one for my friend who has never understood this disease but watched what I go through and tries to explain it to others and prays she never gets it..and one for me..so I want three..there has to be a way for someone to place a order..even if I send a check today. I just don't use credit cards and never have..I also collect disability so I am careful financially so credit cards I don't want to deal with or pay interest on.
            Any ideas how I can obtain these without a credit card??????????????
            Thanks,
            Dusty

Comment

• PenguinK
              ICN Member
              • Nov 2004

I'm at work and can't place an order until I get home. I can't wait to order them!!!! I'm so glad there ordered, I just wish you could push a button on them to run a recording of "what IC is" so I don't have to repeat myself so often.
              Maybe the people that think if I had a "hobby" I wouldn't be in pain so often (direct quote from the school nurse)
              will now believe this is real.

KK
              Hopekeepers Support Group Leader

Diagnosed IC 1/07/04
              Fibromyalgia, IBS, PFD, Urethral Instability, GERD, Chronic Unexplained Pelvic Pain for most of my life

Remember, all is not lost as long as we keep our sense of humor!

Comment

• icnmgrjill
                ICN Founder
                • Mar 2000

Christine,

They'll ship in small, light envelopes so I doubt it will be much at all. I'll have them probably on Monday and then we'll be able to weigh them, etc. etc. and give you an accurate price.

Jill
                Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

• theoutlaw77
                  • Mar 2005

I was thinking that it would be neat to have something on paper to give to people when they ask about the bracelet and what IC is. It is so hard to try to explain it over and over. I have composed the following poem that I plan to make copies of and pass out to people when they ask about the bracelet. Let me know what you think...
                  IC is a strange disease, for its symptoms you can not see
                  Unfortunately,there is no cure for what is going on inside of me.
                  My bladder does not have a protective lining-
                  Which can lead to quite a bit of whining!
                  As, I am often in a lot of pain,
                  And go to the bathroom so much I often feel like I am going insane!
                  I am glad that you asked about my bracelet because that means that you care.
                  And,the first step in finding a cure is to make others aware.

Kind of cheesy, I know...but, it is better than having to explain myself over and over!!

Comment

• Dusty
                    IC Friend
                    • Feb 2005

theoutlaw77,
                    thats cute..it is hard explaining over and over..to medical personal also..as I do a lot of that just like others..I hurt my wrist while back and had to go to ER to make sure it was not broke and as usual when I got to that illness I have..they had no idea what it is and have never heard of it..I don't live in a small town and this aggravates me..yes it is tiring educating others..but it is the only way they find out.
                    Your poem is cute.
                    Dusty

Comment

• work it
                      ICN Member
                      • Aug 2004

outlaw..I think it is great. It is to the point and explains it well

Comment

• PenguinK
                        ICN Member
                        • Nov 2004

Outlaw- that's adorable! I'm going to print it out for myself.
                        KK

Diagnosed IC 1/07/04
                        Fibromyalgia, IBS, PFD, Urethral Instability, GERD, Chronic Unexplained Pelvic Pain for most of my life

Comment

• Kelli
                          ICN Member
                          • Mar 2002

I need to order via snail mail too. Do I just send it to the ICN?
                          IC Angel: Proudly supporting the Children and the Elderly with IC.

E-Mail: [email protected]

http://www.myspace.com/lilmiss200595

Revelation 21:4
                          "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Comment

• Kolten's Mom
                            IC Friend
                            • May 2005

I got bracelets in on my Birthday. I LOVE them, there cute!!!!
                            Amy

Comment

• PenguinK
                              ICN Member
                              • Nov 2004

I pre-ordered my bracelets and still haven't recieved them! I'm hoping they come in today. I can't wait to get them.
                              KK

Diagnosed IC 1/07/04

Comment

• work it
                                ICN Member
                                • Aug 2004

Kolten's mom what a great birthday gift to get in the mail happy "belated" birthday

Comment

Working...