Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formom
    replied
    I would definetly buy them. I am sure lots of others would also.

Leave a comment:

• funinsun18
    replied
    Thanks Jill I'll wait with Mel53H and see what they are
    thanks Mel

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    Thanks Jill! I found a site that sells them. I will not recommend them until I get the wristbands in the mail and then I will find out how much they cost in bulk. We will see what happens. I am only out almost 9 dollars, which most of it is shipping costs, if things don't pull through.

Mel

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    They are like a $1000 a pop to order in quantity so I'd need to know that there was real demand for them. (i.e. that we'd be able to sell atleast a thousand to make up for the cost.)

Jill

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I have asked Jill about this. And she did look into it. But I believe the place she was looking was to expensive.

Leave a comment:

• an0bgobeloba
    replied
    i didn't realize this post was so old. obviously paying attention isn't my thing either hehehe... is there any possibility that jill could order them again? 3 years was a while ago, i'm sure there are lots of new icers that would love one...i know i'm one of them

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    I am just wondering where I can buy them. Does anybody know?

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Jill had the bracelets made years ago. I believe they sold out rather quickly. I don't think she has placed another order for them since...Sorry

Leave a comment:

• funinsun18
    replied
    I can't find them either

Leave a comment:

• an0bgobeloba
    replied
    i can't find them. computers are not my thing

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    I know that this is an old post, but I am very interested in having an IC bracelet. I noticed ther were none in the IC shop. If not, then where can I buy one. I also want to buy other bracelets for other causes.

Thank you,
    Mel

Leave a comment:

• work it
    replied
    Kolten's mom what a great birthday gift to get in the mail happy "belated" birthday

Leave a comment:

• PenguinK
    replied
    I pre-ordered my bracelets and still haven't recieved them! I'm hoping they come in today. I can't wait to get them.
    KK

Leave a comment:

• Kolten's Mom
    replied
    I got bracelets in on my Birthday. I LOVE them, there cute!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kelli
    replied
    I need to order via snail mail too. Do I just send it to the ICN?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X