New Registrations Requirement & Getting To Thread Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Registrations Requirement & Getting To Thread Link

Since the new registration requirement, I am unable to click on a subscribed to thread link in the notification e-mails. When clicking the link, I am already logged in, but the links opens another window and wants me to sign in again. Has this changed too or is there another way to operate it?

I apologize if my explanation is about as clear as mud as you can tell my brain isn't technical. Thanks for any tips you can provide.

ads

I know exactly what you mean, and I can't go from my email directly here either without logging in. It's an inconvenience, but it's one I'll definately deal with just to keep our member safe. It's not just you.
    *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
    *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
    *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

Working...
    X