Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos affecting your surfing b/c you have dial-up? Here's a solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Believe me when I say that we're trying! And you can help --- if you see a large photo, please email me at [email protected] and I will get in touch with the person who posted it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Originally posted by leelee88
    I understand where you are coming from sammi, It does make it hard to follow post.. Thats why I posted small pictures.. but also I read somewhere on the ICN that they were suppose to be small..
    Jill did put a big notice for everyone that the pics were not to be huge like that. I even emailed someone (whom I adore) and they didn't change it. I emailed them because I thought perhaps they hadn't seen the notice and all, but who knows. *shrug*

It does seem that everyone should have to follow the rules, not just some. But it does have to be a mod issue.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks sami, but im far from a movie star...That picture was takin on my honeymoon, on a cruise..Would you believe I had 4 kidney stones at the time...Oh I was miserable, but the tickets were none refundable, so I toughed it out...Thank goodness for pain meds at the time...

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    LeeLee

LeeLee, that picture of you on the stairs reminds me of a scene out of a movie, you look just like a movie star.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I understand where you are coming from sammi, It does make it hard to follow post.. Thats why I posted small pictures.. but also I read somewhere on the ICN that they were suppose to be small..

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Oh Well!

If Donna or Jill wanted to do something about it, they would have when they saw it. So, its just life on the board.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Welllll, I'd just suggest then that you PM either Donna or Jill about it. They are the ones who could best address those concerns.

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    From Grumpy

LELE I love your posts, you have a small picture by your name and then two small ones at the bottom. I Like that, I am grousing about the huge, photographs or two or three at the bottom of a post that make it really hard to follow what they were talking about in the first place, then a lot of these people patch the previous post onto all of this verbage.
    If people want to see more they can go to the pictures space and continue to look. I know some of these people are new, but dosent anyone like a moderator every clue them in that two 5 x 7 are excessive?
    Perhaps I am too information oriented and having a problem seperating this from the family album?
    Perhaps I am PMSing?
    I still find it annoying though.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Also sammi.. only mods can post thier real pictures there.. Reg users can only post a avatar..

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Thanks, girls.

Sammi - Are you saying you'd like to see the userpics by the usernames? The avatars? Just not the photos in the signature line? You can go in and check to only "not see' the sig line photos and still see the avatars.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thats so cool kim...

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    KIM

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Grousing

OK so I can totally stop all pictures of all the great gals on this board to speed up my time. I like seeing small pictures of people next to their posts.
    How about just asking the people who post two or three 5 x 7 photos of whatever to just stick to the rules.
    I enjoy seeing their hubby, dog, kids, just not 6 inches of them at the bottom of every post.
    Color me grumpy,
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    OMG, that's great! Not only are you the Puter Queen, you are also a very CLEVER Puter Queen!!! Love it!!!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Originally posted by vm
    How about this:

Aww, What a cute smiley!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X