Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hugs to you will be thinking of you.. let us know how it goes grouphug
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hve had many hydrodistentions and for me at least they are not bad --- not my favorite way to spend a day, but definitely not horrible.

The first few times you urinate, you need to be prepared for it to feel like you are turning inside out, but that's the worst part of it. I plan to take it easy for a few days after a hydro, but I can do things like make dinner and go for walks within a day or two.

And sometimes people get a lot of relief from the procedure --- I know I do. I hope you will also find it helps.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Grace,

It will not be bad, you will be knocked out and when you wake up you'll know the results!! I had mine done over a year ago, and trust me, I would do it all over again if need be.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    Hi Grace,
    I had my cysto/hydro done 3-04-04 ... I had wonderful nurses. They gave me pain med's right away and as Jen said it burned alittle to urine afterwards and slight blood too. Good luck and I'll say a prayer for you!
    KELLY

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I just had my first one on 3/4/04... I was diagnosed with IC that day. It's actually not that bad, so don't worry too much (if that's possible

I was out cold for the whole thing, and was given pain meds for afterwards. There was some burning/pain the first few times I peed afterwards. And also, be prepared to see a little blood in your urine as well... that is normal after cysto/hydro.

Other than that, good luck!!! You'll do great

Sending encouraging hugs,

Jen
    grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• grace 2
    started a topic first cysto/hydro

first cysto/hydro

Hi, I'm having my first cysto/hydro on Friday. Really not looking forward to it! I've read the good,the bad & the ugly about this. I probably shouldn't have read anything!! Please say a prayer for me or wish me luck! Thanks, Grace
    Last edited by grace 2; 05-02-2006, 03:54 AM.
Working...
X