Hydro cure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydro cure?

It's been a week since I had my hydro and I feel like a new person. I no longer have to get up in the night to pee. I still have to get up early though but I have no pain or anything. When I do go my bladder is actually full! I'm so thankful and can't wait to talk to my Uro again to thank him.
    The only disappointment that I have is being tired all the time. For the first couple days after my hydro I slept like a baby and felt great all day. I thought it was because I was now getting a good nights sleep. Well, I'm back to crashing and burning for the most part of the day. Does it have anything to do with IC?

Hi, it sounds like you might be headed towards a remission. As for the fatigue, IC can really wear you down, especially with what your body has gone through in the past week. Just take it easy, and if it continues, it would be something to talk to your family doc about.

Here's to a remission!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

wooohhhhoooo glade to hear such great news... I am going in next week for one. but hes going in to see if my bladder shrunk and to look for a fistula.. a little stretch will never hurt and having a hydro and the interstim I might be as happy as can be)
      Brat
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
      X