Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexi
    replied
    In reply to this topic, I had severe swelling for 2 weeks after the hydro with pain like I was dying. I also was in pain for about a month. usually people don't go right back to working after this is done. I think Donna's advice of checking with a doc is always smart to rule out infection or other problems, but either way, try to stay calm and not panicked. You will get through this and I understand the pain that you're feeling. I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope this works for you!

Lexi

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My first thought is that you should have infection ruled out. I suggest you telephone your uro and ask for something to help relieve your pain. It may mean a trip to ER or an urgent care center since it's past usual office hours, but I honestly think you need some help.

And please let me know what you find out.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• kristiemp
    started a topic Pain Swelling after Cysto & hydro??

Pain Swelling after Cysto & hydro??

Good Evening,

I had my first Hydro and Cysto on Monday of this week. My doctor had told me to expect some slight discomfort, which i have to say if what i felt was slight discomfort he needs to be re- trained. It was incredibly painful as I am sure most of you know. What I did not realize is the amount of swelling I would experience. My stomach is entirely swollen and my clothes are not fitting. Is this a normal symptom following this procedure? Does it mean i might be retaining water and can I/ Should I try an over the counter water pill to help take it off. Should i still be experiencing pain after five days? Anything anyone can tell me to help me with this would be great I am supposed to work tomorrow and I will be on my feet for over 7 hours. I feel miserable now, I cannot imagine what tomorrow is going to bring. Thanks in advance...kristie
Working...
X