Clear All

• redracer8
    replied
    Thank you for your help ! Jen I sent a PM with my question
    Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Hi Kelly, I don't know what to tell you about your laparascopy pain, as I've never had one... but I *do* have asthma and have had it since I was a child. Perhaps I could help you with that question?

Jen grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    yes you are correct she showed me the films and showed me where they cut but this pain doesnot seem it would caused my a little cut ! But that makes sense I wish it would have hurt before I saw her not after I have the gas pain and bloating its a diffrent kind of pain . I can feel it on my ovary!
    thanks ,Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Zipper
    replied
    deleted
    Last edited by Zipper; 06-20-2007, 08:27 AM. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    I wasnot sure where to post this I wanted to know if anybody has a child with asthma ? I have a question?

Leave a comment:

• kelly McC
    started a topic question about pain after cysto/hydro

question about pain after cysto/hydro

Two weeks ago I HAD MY CYSTO/HYDRO my OBGYN also did a laparoscopy and took a biopsy on my left ovary ! I have had pain everywhere on my right side ! never my left side ! The pain in my left side does not seem to be going away ! It's about since sunday just wanted to know if anyone else had pain after laprascopy ? I have a doctors appointment next week with obgyn and will let her know ! It's just upsetting me cause I never had pain on that side before !!!!! frown
Working...
X