Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandram333
    replied
    hi Hi It doesent matter Ive had 2 done during my cycle, With 2 diffrent uros neither had any problem with it. But again check with your doctor.All the best Luv Sandra grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Ellsey
    replied
    Thank you everyone. I think I'm going to postpone it myself because I would be twice as uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    This is a question you need to ask your doctor. Some doctors day it doesn't matter; others prefer to wait.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hi there... my doctor said that it dose not matter if you are on your period at the time of your hydro, but I agree with Kim ask your dr him self or even call the hospital where you are having it done..
    best wishes let us know
    brat

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    I am thinking that some others here have mentioned being on their period during the time they had their cysto w/ hydro., but I don't remember for sure. Maybe you could call and ask her to find out for sure so you don't have to cancel at the last minute if it is a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• Ellsey
    started a topic Question?????

Question?????

I'm going to have my first hydro this Tuesday and I have a feeling I'm going to get my period before then.
    I casually mentioned that to the receptionist and she said that she didn't think it would matter.
    Now I'm worried. It does matter right?
Working...
X