Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollyd
    replied
    thanks everyone. I felt horrible initially but I also had a gyn procedure at the same time. I think it took about 2 weeks for things to calm down and to get a benefit.

Moonheart, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you:-(.

Gawd, waiting for my cushion to come in the mail. I'm on my knees at the computer!! won't be on for long! All problems are not solved. That's for sure. Is it pelvic floor that makes sitting painful???

Holly

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Sounds like it did help you. Hopes it continues to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Does sound like it may have helped Hopefully the relief you describe will continue!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It sounds like the hydro may have helped. Only time will tell.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    I think that it helps to have your bladder stretched out because it gives you more capacity when it works well, then the contents won't hurt so much or so soon.

I thought I was going to have that kind of relief because for the first two days afterwards I had tremendous capacity and no pain, but it all came back and worse. So I really hope you did benefit from it. That would be a real blessing.

Leave a comment:

• Hollyd
    started a topic Had hydro on 31st of Jan - question...

Had hydro on 31st of Jan - question...

I've noticed in the last week that I can drink as much as I want and sometimes well over 2 litres and have no pain from that when prior drinking 2 litres sent me into agony.

Is this the type of result you would expect to get if you're going to benefit from a hydro? It makes sense to me.

Although the gyn saw no signs of glomerulations, it seems wierd that I'd get this benefit and kind of too coincidental for it just to have happened as I recovered from the hydro/cysto/biopsy.

Will see a uro tomorrow. First uro/gyn thought PBS but based only on symptoms.

Does this result seem indicative of PBS/IC? Thanks
    Holly
Working...
X