Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WingedOne
    replied
    thanks for answering my question. Hydro's are the only things that have really worked to relieve me. Meds and the diet have made no change what so ever. I mean there aren't certain foods i do avoid but the flare ups i get as a result of those foods are so mild that i barely notice them most of the time and not a single med has done anything. thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I have one about every 6-8 months. I'm beginning to think its time for me to call my doctor for another one. (Which the hydros would work a little longer. ) Between this, medications and diet this is what keeps me together.

Leave a comment:

• hoping4acure
    replied
    I too, have been going once a year. As a matter of fact, I'm due in a couple of months. Keeping (somewhat )strict to the IC diet and doing the Hydro's along with the Pure HA is what keeps me feeling "normal"

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I can't do hydro's, we just don't get along.. But My mom did them for years and had great relief. she also di the dmso's.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My time in between has varied from six months to just under two years. I usually go about a year.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• WingedOne
    started a topic Relieve after Cysto/Hydro?

Relieve after Cysto/Hydro?

i was just curious how long people have felt relief after having a cysto/hydro done? the first time i had one done I went into remisson for over 2 years! the last one I had was October 2005 and I have just in the last month starting to have severe symptoms again. I will most likely have to have one again and I am getting a little worried that each time i have one that it's not going to last as long. So i was just curious how long other people have lasted.
    thanks!!
Working...
X