Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandma Susie
    replied
    Good luck to you and hope this will help.
    warm hugs to you,

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm glad it went well for you.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    I'm so glad to hear everything went well. Hope you continue to improve.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    True to my words I was there for awhile. Everything went fine. No complications this time around. On Friday I went out with my Sister, which tired me out a little, then went home and nap. Saturday mostly stayed in bed with my "babies" - but I did a few loads of clothes. Yesterday, I did nothing at all, except read books and slept most of the day. Today I'm at work trying to see what everyone put on my desk while I was gone for 2 days. (and here, I told everyone not to put anything on my desk--yea, right!!)

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Sending you lots of hugs and prayers. Please let us know how everything goes.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    sending good vibes your way. Hope everything goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    WOW Mary, I am so sorry, but I am glad that they will take precaution. Sounds like you have a pretty good doctor that cares about you. Hope all goes well and be thinking about you.

Sending hug, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'll be thinking of you.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Good luck, hope everything goes well

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Trishann, I know it doesn't take that long, I've had too many to know that. But since I have a heart valve replace, they take precautions with antibotics and such, plus the fact that I'm allergic to one of them so like I said they give me benedryl. So, I'm not in and out like everyone else. I'm usually there for at least 6-7 hours- no matter what kind of procedure I have. I know when I had my colonscopy done last year I was in there for 10 hours. My poor husband thought we would never get out of that place!! i'll try to get on the computer Friday and let you all know how it went. My computer at home keeps kicking me off, so if I'm at my sisters, fine, if not, who knows when I'll bet back on.

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    Hope everything well for you.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Mary hope the best for you, and it really doesn't take that long to have this surgery done. One thing, you might want to wear loose clothing, something that is comfortable.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    Good luck tomorrow. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Good luck tomorrow, Mary. Be sure to let us know how it went.

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Hi Mary,
    Good luck and hope all goes well. You are in my thoughts and prayers that all will be fine.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X