Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Just want to wish you good luck with your hydro tomorrow. I hope all goes well for you and it brings you alot of relief. With any luck, hopefully, it will even send you into remission! **crossing fingers**

Please let us know how it goes for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Good luck with the hydro tomorrow. I go back to my uro next Friday and hopefully he will schedule my hydro. I've never had one and I really want to get it over with.

Leave a comment:

• cia
    replied
    hydro Yesterday

I had mine done (after 15 months of begging, yesterday) Good for you for making your doctor stick to his word. In addition to regular pain meds they gave me a scrip for lidocaine to use on my urethra, of course they also gave me antibiotics, because it would be my luck to get an infection from applying the lidocaine. It really helped a lot, I guess they did urethral diolation as well as the hydro so I was expected to be extra sore. I am still a bit of a zombie from the pain meds today but I have really high hopes that I will feel great in a few weeks. Good luck with your procedure.
    Cia

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Good luck, I haev one scheduled for the 29th. This is third one, I had my first one in 3/05 and was DX with IC. I had another one done last year when I had my interstim out. My new Doc at Pa hospital keeps you overnight and irrigates the bladder. It is uncomfortable because the cathiter is in the entire time and there is some presure,but they give you pain meds

Again good luck and hopefully we will get some needed relief.

Mary C

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    Hope everything goes well for you

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Hydro tomorrow 3/23

Hydro tomorrow 3/23

I went back to the Ic doctor that did my interstim and he is going to finally do a hydrodistension. He didn't want to he says that all the literature says that the more Hydrodistension that are done the less helpful they are. I told him that it didn't matter I really wanted one because the two other times I have had it done twice and experience relief from pain for 6 months both times. When he did the interstim he told me that if it didn't work for pain he would do a hydro every 6 months if i needed him too. So I am making him stick to his word.
    Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Working...
X