Another One!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another for me soon also

Like I said, I will have one prob around december. I waited too long in between them this time for sure. I think this will be number 6 or 7 as I have lost count.
    leeshel

Comment

My first one on April 30

I am having my first one in a few weeks, I can't wait, I just hope I have a positive result.

Sue
      Dx with IC April 30 2007
      Dx with Endo Sept 2007
      Supra Cervical Hysterectomy April 9 2009

Comment

I hope so too!!

Zanne,
        I hope and pray that you get a whole lot of relief also. They have helped a lot of us and I will pray you are one of them also. Good luck
        leeshel

Comment

Thank you Leeshel, this is all new to me, actually I have not yet been officially diagnosed with IC but my urologist thinks I have it. I will be having a cystoscopy and hydrodistention.

I am a little nervous I hope all goes well. Thank you for your prayers, and I hope all is going well for you too.

Zanne
          Dx with IC April 30 2007
          Dx with Endo Sept 2007
          Supra Cervical Hysterectomy April 9 2009

Comment

You will do fine

Zanne,
            It is completely normal to be anxious about having a hydro. Especially the first one!!!
            I feel they help a whole lot of people and it is def worth the chance to see if you are one of the ones that get pain relief from it.
            After it is over you will know what to expect and be an ole hand at em like lots of us other IC'rs!!!
            good luck
            leeshel

Comment

Working...
            X