Done with Hydrodisention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with Hydrodisention

Hello all...I had my cysto with hydro on thursday. I am feeling better today. I was in lots of pain yesterday but ok now. Still burns like hell when I pee. Have pyridine and tylenol extra strengh that the doc gave me.

My frequency has gone up. Is this temporary? when will i see results of hydro? My doc said that he is 90 percent sure I have IC but will know for exact after biopsy results(may 25th).

I guess I am in the womens club now!

Well I am sorry that you were dg with IC but at least you know so now you can get the right treatment.. It does get better with time after the hydro well mine did but it was a long journey because I had complications.. Well keep reading and learn everything you can about IC and this will help decide what meds and how to treat it.. Good Luck and God bless!!
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
      Well I am sorry that you were dg with IC but at least you know so now you can get the right treatment.. It does get better with time after the hydro well mine did but it was a long journey because I had complications.. Well keep reading and learn everything you can about IC and this will help decide what meds and how to treat it.. Good Luck and God bless!!
      What complications did u have? Can you please tell me?

Comment

Well I had my bladder rupture during the hydro/cysto, this is very very rare.. but it healed.. But it was very very painful and I am just now starting to get better, but I think its because the meds im on are wroking so well..
        Hugs
        Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Diet Reference Sheet:

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
        Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
        Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
          Well I had my bladder rupture during the hydro/cysto, this is very very rare.. but it healed.. But it was very very painful and I am just now starting to get better, but I think its because the meds im on are wroking so well..
          Is that same as cracked bladder??

Comment

I dont think so mine actually ruptured and all the meds that was put in my bladder leaked into my adomen and I swelled up like I was 6 months pregnant it was the worse pain I have ever had to deal with.. I was in the hospital for 6 days after that and was sent home with a catherter for 3 weeks... It was a nightmare....Im just thankful it healed..
            Hugs
            Ronda

Diet Reference Sheet:

Meds I have Tried:

Comment

Working...
            X