Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knitter
    replied
    Good to hear. I had my first one today - yowza! They also did a bladder instill but couldn't get the catheter in on the first several tries. Finally used a syringe (not sure how that worked). I'm still pretty sore, but not as bad as I thought.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lizzybetinlex
    replied
    Thank you Donna...

Day number 3 (praise God) and I am still doing well. No pain and peeing fine. Hopefully this will give some hope to those thinking on this procedure. I know everyone's results will be different, but I am hoping for the best for the rest of you. My doctor was really optimistic. he said some people go back to work the next day, but most go back about 5 days later.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Please do take it easy for a few days --- don't overdo.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• lizzybetinlex
    started a topic Almost 24 hours after Cysto and Hydro

Almost 24 hours after Cysto and Hydro

And so far so good! No real pain, just a small amount of frequency and hopefully things will keep going this direction. The procedure took only about 45 minutes and I went home right after. The only real complication that I had was that I could not pee right away and when I did, it was like a dribble every 5 minutes. So since I am a nurse assistant, I asked if I could take a catherization kit home with me and empty my bladder. I had a total of 300cc in there after all of that dribbling. I maybe peed twice throughout the night and today I am going shopping and perhaps some Zumba later. Hopefully I will not pay for this later. I have no restrictions, but up to 24 hours afterwards, so all should be well? I'll keep you posted...
Working...
X