Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    Hi. I have had many over the handful of years. The help with my pain (along with Neurontin). I too don't feel like I have a lot of food sensitivities, there are some foods that I have to watch for (mainly my brother-in--laws cooking--very spicy) its a long way home when I try to eat his food for supper) ok getting off the point here! But the hydros seem to help for about 6-8 months. Just had one recently, and after about 2 weeks I feel great.

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    I have had 6 hydros over the 7 years. I have to be honest the first 3 did such a great job on the pain, it really didn't help me with my frequency. I had the first 3 and they helped for about 6 months each. It was not exactly normal but it wasn't painful that needed pain meds to help with it.
    I really wish that I could say that for the other 3, but they really didnt' help all that much. I have been told by people on the forum that each hydro is different for each person, and I have to believe that it is true. There are women that have had up to 36 hydros over 40 years or something like that....

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    Hi Suzanne,

I had a hydro a while back and it didn't help my pain. I spoke with my Dr about botox and he didn't seem to feel that it would help me. My main symptom is pain also. I am trying gabapentin since I have never tried it before and I am hoping that I get results. I am convinced that my pain is mainly nerve pain. I don't feel that I have any food sensitivities.

That is my personal experience. I know that others, like Donna gets great results from hydro's, I am not sure what her main symptoms are though.

I wish you the best, I know how you feel. It seems like there aren't many options for those of us with pain as our main problem.

Sandra

Leave a comment:

• suzannes
    started a topic Did Hydro help with pain?

Did Hydro help with pain?

My main sx is pain. I've tried just about everything out there except for hydro and botox. I am considering hydro. My question is did it help with pain or just frequency. I only have pain.

Thanks,

Suzanne
Working...
X