• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vivsmom
    replied
    Meds

Thanks, TexasHoney-

I'm hoping to work with a naturpath starting in two weeks. I kinda took everyones recommendations and ran with it. Do you self cath? How does it do for you? How often? any flares after?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• TexasHoney
    replied
    Congrats, I'm glad you got some relief. I would say by looking at your list of meds and treatments you might think of narrowing it downs some as you find out what works and does'nt work. It takes time for all of us to find the right combiation of meds and treaments.

Hang In There

Leave a comment:

• vivsmom
    started a topic Cysto went well!

Cysto went well!

After 6 in office instills I had my follow up. My pain is gone in the last 3 weeks and it seems related to diet the most. My uro said we can do a cysto in the future.... but I said Now, please!

She did it with a Pediatric scope and found no glomerations (sp) or Hunners Ulcers. I thought this was great until she quoted a small Swedish study that found these two benchmarks in normal pregant women (n=20).

She said we could do another set of instills (6) but she said we could just wait and see how I do with my OBA and vaginal valium when I need it.

She mentioned that self cath may be the way to go if it gives good symptom relief, but I find my cocktail (prydrium, heprin, lidocane and elmiron) gives me a nasty flare the whole rest of the night.

Any Input? Should I seek out someone with other options? I did say "I don't think I'm where I want to be with treatment yet"
Working...
X