I just had another urodymanic study test done on june23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had another urodymanic study test done on june23

Hi everyone, I went and saw my new uro today and he did a urodymanic study test on me and a cysto. I can't hold much water. My bladder is very small, I can only hold 190cc of water. No wonder why I have to go so often. He looked in my bladder and saw no tumors or cysts or scar tissues, thank God but I do have the ic bladder. He gave me some strong pain meds and I still have the uti and the white blood count is still high and we are going to do antibotic therapy. Just wanted to let you all know what is going on with me. Hang in there. There's hope. Thanks for all your support and love and caring. grouphug angel kissing
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

I hope you feel much better today!!!!
    kissing

Comment

I hope this doctor will help you!, you are lucky he did all the test in the first visit so you will not need to return and wait a long period of time to have a diagnosis and start treatment!
      Sounds like this doc is on the right track!
      Good luck!

Comment

Hi, Thank severyone, that was my second visit to him, he wanted to see for himself. He is helpin gme and I am on percoet for the pain.He knows about ic and is willing to help. He is a sweetie. thanks for your support. love you all.
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
        X