UroDynamics Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UroDynamics Investigation

Hey everyone ...I just wanted to let you know I am going for a Urodrynamics Investigation on the 21st of October...they are doing a series of tests they say ,,,there are two tests I have to have done and 1 is at 11:00amandthe other is at 1:00pm : . the Uro informed me this is going to be very uncomfortable so I am prepAred for that ....see last month I was diagnosed with Cystocele and they are going to be looking at how far my bladder has dropped etc etc..they also found out when they did the cystoscopy that I was not draining properly...I was holding at least a litre of fluids after i have a full pee took the dr a while to drain my bladder completly.I just wanted to share that and if anyone has had this Urodynamics Investigation done before and has any kinds words about it or information please I would love to hear from you as I am nervouse and maybe even a bit scared ..cause my bladder is like way down...the Uro didn't even get his fingers in totally for the examination and it was painful...as far as intercourse goes..it feels like my hubsand is hitting my bladder and according to the Uro he is ....sorry for the description but that is the only way i can explain this... eek eek eek
    Don't let the Bastards grind you down!!

Medical Background

Fibromyalgia
    IC
    Scoliosis
    Disc Disease
    Disc Degeneration
    Herniated Disc
    Had a Hysterecomy
    Had Rectocele Repair..couldn't repair it all

Medications

Cyclobenzaprine-10 mg 1 tab 2x`s a day
    Topimax-25 mg 1 tab morning-1 tab bedtime
    Mirtazaprine-30 mg 2-bedtime
    Citalopram-20 mg 1-bedtime
    Cemetidine-600 mg 1 tab 2x`s a day

Darla

Mrs. H I will be praying for you. I had the urodymanics test study done in May and that is when my bladder dropped. Just had a bladder supennsion on the 5 thof setp and cystocloe repair. No more leaking. Thank God. Let us know how you are doing
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Urodynamics testing is uncomfortable but provides your doctor with much needed information about your bladder and IC itself.
      Liz

Comment

Working...
      X