I got my results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my results!!!

Well I got my results from the doc on the Uro study. All I have to say is at least I'm not crazy!! I hated having it done and it hurt like u know what but now that I got the results I'm so glad that I did it.

The doc told me that my bladder spases just about all the time from what the test told him. That when I void the line went off the paper...so it showed him that I was in some real pain. It also told him that I'm not able to hold that much. I forgot to ask how much, but it was less than the text book "normal".

So now he wants to start me on the "cocktail" as he says and no ladies I don't know what it is just yet because he wanted me to do the Hydro but I told him I had to check on my ins first and well I can't afford it right now. So we are going to have to treat this with meds right now. But at least I know that I'm not CRAZY!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Live your life to YOUR best, and Love to YOUR best!!!

DX in 03 with Shingles
    Removal of Left ovary due to Cyst in 2005,
    I have had cyst since I started my period as a child age 12
    Hysterecotmy December 06
    IC DX March 07 by PST
    2 "rescue" instills in March 07
    Cyco May 07 confirmed IC
    Uro study June 07
    1st Pain Block July 17,08
    Hydro/Cysto Nov 11, 2008
    12-11-08 was told I had alot of inflamation

Meds: Allergic to 6 things
    Premarin......taking the gen cause I get it at Walmart for 4$$
    Presique for my drepression :woohoo:
    Abilify for my depression
    Adderall ...found out I'm ADD...makes sense now
    Kolopin for anxiety
    Noroco for my pain
    Valtrex for my shingles as needed

Sorry if my spelling is off on the meds [/FONT]

http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community

Congrats on the results! Now that you know whats wrong, you can begin to treat it
    Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

It is always good when our symptoms are validated. Now you can begin the search to find the meds/treatments that will work for you.
      Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The urodynamics test is so important! I am so glad you feel valadated! Thats how I felt after my distention.

Erika
        IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
        Interstim Since 5/25/07!
        Birth Control

Comment

Working...
        X