X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The urodynamics test is so important! I am so glad you feel valadated! Thats how I felt after my distention.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    It is always good when our symptoms are validated. Now you can begin the search to find the meds/treatments that will work for you.

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    Congrats on the results! Now that you know whats wrong, you can begin to treat it

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    started a topic I got my results!!!

I got my results!!!

Well I got my results from the doc on the Uro study. All I have to say is at least I'm not crazy!! I hated having it done and it hurt like u know what but now that I got the results I'm so glad that I did it.

The doc told me that my bladder spases just about all the time from what the test told him. That when I void the line went off the paper...so it showed him that I was in some real pain. It also told him that I'm not able to hold that much. I forgot to ask how much, but it was less than the text book "normal".

So now he wants to start me on the "cocktail" as he says and no ladies I don't know what it is just yet because he wanted me to do the Hydro but I told him I had to check on my ins first and well I can't afford it right now. So we are going to have to treat this with meds right now. But at least I know that I'm not CRAZY!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Working...
X