Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I would go thru my records and take a red pen and check what is wrong.. and number them and on a seperate paper write the correct info.. especially since you went for freq and urgency, and he wrote none.. some dr's I swear need to pull there heads out of the toilet gggrrr
    brat

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    I agree with Donna.

Ginny

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I would give them to the new doctor, but also give him a written list of those things in the record that are not correct.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• buana1
    started a topic Seeing a new doctor

Seeing a new doctor

I'm not sure where to post this, as I am diagnosed...but here goes.

I am going to see a new urologist, at the suggestion of my current one. I got a copy of my medical records and there are things in there which are not correct. I don't know if it was his way of interpreting what I said, the transcriptionist wrote things down wrong, or what. I hesitate to give these to the new doctor, as some of the stuff is just plain incorrect. For example, on my first visit it says I had "no frequency or urgency". That is why I was there!!!!

Should I not give the records to the new doctor? Give them but tell him of the inconsistancies? Any other suggestions?

I do think in general I have a difficult time getting my symptoms across. Any suggestions in communications?

Thnaks for all your help!
Working...
X