• Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    That is great news, keep us inform.

Leave a comment:

• ktrn79
    replied
    I really have been blessed with amazing doctors.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Wonderful -- finding a compassionate health care provider is a very important step in getting your symptoms under control!! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    So glad you found us. It sure sounds like you are in good hands.

Leave a comment:

• ktrn79
    replied
    Originally posted by humpieumpumkin View Post
    What wonderful news! :woohoo: Have you started the IC diet.
    Erika
    I am already on a low acid diet, which is the same due to my horrible acid reflux, I also started Prelief 2 weeks ago. But thanks for the suggestion.
    Kate in NH

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, I'm glad you realize how lucky you are! So many medical professionals are ignorant about IC, and/or treat IC patients with disdain.

I am so happy for you! Good luck with the tests. Don't forget to report back and let us know what happens!

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Congrats on your great appointment. I am so happy for you.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    What wonderful news! :woohoo: Have you started the IC diet. Its in the patient handbook, and that could help take the edge off until they get you on the right combo of meds. By the way, you are so fortunate to have a knowledgeable staff like that. Most of us arn't so lucky. This is great because they already know where there going with this and hopefully you will get releif soon.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• ktrn79
    started a topic Great Urology appointment

Great Urology appointment

So I saw a Physician Assisant at the Urologist today. Before she even examined me she suggested IC. She seemed extremely knowledgable in her info on it. She prescribed me Atarax and Pyridium to start with. Unfortunately I can take any of the antispasm meds due to stomach problems I have. I am scheduled for a potassium sensitivity test on the 16th. She will also probably do a cystoscopy under sedation in the future. I am so relieved that she and I both thought the same thing.
    Kate in NH
Working...
X