• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lynnemm7
    replied
    2littlemonkeys, heeerre you go!
    http://www.seventhgen.com/our_products/women.php
    it talks about them there =]
    and then has websites where you can order online!
    or you could try the store locater at the top.
    i'm not sure where you live, but in oregon you can find them at whole foods and new seasons for sure. but probably other alternative type grocery stores. maybe wild oats also?

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! My GYN said that some panty liners have formeldahyde (sp?) in them and that is what causes problems. I can't recall which brand she said didn't have formeldahyde but I bet if you did some research you can find info on it. Hope this helps....Roxie

Leave a comment:

• 2littlemonkeys
    replied
    Originally posted by lynnemm7 View Post
    maybe try the ones that are bleach free?
    like the ones from seventh generation?
    Where can you get those?

Leave a comment:

• lynnemm7
    replied
    maybe try the ones that are bleach free?
    like the ones from seventh generation?

Leave a comment:

• 2littlemonkeys
    replied
    All the ones I have don't have deordorant. Regardless, I'm not ever wearing them again. I don't know if there's a connection or not, but I don't want to keep wearing them, kwim?

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Yes like the others said, they can be irratants. They can also cause moisture-which leads to yeast infections, so only wear when absolutly nessacary or not at all.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You might try some that don't contain deodorant.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    the pantyliners sound like a very likely culprit to me. I know I can't wear them as most of them are scented, and scents bother me.

Leave a comment:

• 2littlemonkeys
    started a topic Pantyliners?

Pantyliners?

Right before all my problems started, I switched pantyliner brands. About 2 weeks into the change is when all hell broke loose. I thought I read somewhere that pantyliners could cause irriation. Anyway, my symptoms have subsided drastically w/o any medication. I really started to think all this was some fluke I was going though. Just a one time thing. Well, yesterday when I woke up my bladder 'nether regions' didn't feel quite right. I wasn't having any pain or spasms, but something was off if you kwim. Last night I played 2 softball games back to back, and still felt odd but nothing was happening, just the slight urge to need to pee. This morning I woke up and all is back. Bladder/urethra spasms, cramping like I'm on my period. I started wearing my pantyliners again 2 days ago. This morning I stopped wearing them again, in case there's a connection. I took 2 advil b/c it was so intense and things calmed down quite a bit. Does this sound weird? Oh, and I've been watching what I've been eating and like I said I had 2 pretty good weeks. I haven't changed eating habits really, so I know a food didn't trigger this flare.
Working...
X