Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had my OB appointment, and I'm very happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had my OB appointment, and I'm very happy!

She was so wonderful. She made me take a test and she is 100% sure I have IC. She copied the test and wants me to talk to my Urologist again.. She gave me a script for Elimoron (sorry if I mispelled that), a script for Lexapro, and I have to do lab work to see if I have PCOS. She doesn't want to start me on BC until she gets the results back from that. There is no way I can get the script for Elimorn b/c I don't have insurance and it costs like 300 bucks for a 90 day supply. Any suggestions on that? Is there another drug that maybe will cost less but has the same effects?
    Looks like I'm an IC'er too

Currently taking:

Urised 1 tablet 4 x a day..My 3yo loves the fact that my pee is now blue

Lexapro 10mg

sorry that you have IC. what test did she do? You may want to call the company and see if they will help you with the cost. other types of meds used for ic is hydroxizine, urised, prydium... drawing a blank here for some reason.. I am sure some one will be to add more to the list..
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Originally posted by tigger_gal View Post
      sorry that you have IC. what test did she do? You may want to call the company and see if they will help you with the cost. other types of meds used for ic is hydroxizine, urised, prydium... drawing a blank here for some reason.. I am sure some one will be to add more to the list..
      The only test she did was a form full of questions. I guess based on that and what I've told her that's where she came up with it. Calling the company may reduce my costs? I'm on Urised right now, but only for 10 days.
      Looks like I'm an IC'er too

Currently taking:

Urised 1 tablet 4 x a day..My 3yo loves the fact that my pee is now blue

Lexapro 10mg

Comment

Working...
      X