Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinny Jean
    replied
    Yeah I am interested to know what your results are !! I had a yeast infection at the beginning of all this after antibiotics and used monistat and diflucan etc... thats when the bladder stuff started as well.... And yes monistat killed me .. hurt SO bad! I never had bladder issues either until after this how irritating.... hope you get some answers...

Jenn

Leave a comment:

• NotMyCupOfTea
    replied
    BTW, when she swabbed my urethra... UUUUUGHGHHHHHHH!!!! She said, you are sensitive in there aren't you???

REALLY? Now I am flaring today... yesterday before I was fine...

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope it is an infection. If not, I encourage you to keep working with your doctor towards a diagnosis.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• NotMyCupOfTea
    started a topic Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma

Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma

In my first post I mentioned that all my IC like symptoms started with using one day Monistat cream which just about killed me with pain... it was like ACID!!!!

I had my gyno test me yesterday for Myco and Ureaplasma. I just don't believe I became suddenly allergic to my own urine. I just don't buy it AT ALL. I never even had that many UTI's in my life... never bladder issues.. EVER!

I believe I have a low level bacteria that is not being picked up. I think it got a hold of me when I used that cream because I am pretty sure it left me raw and open for all kinds of stuff....

Ill be sure to let you all know what the results are....
Working...
X