Waiting for a diagnoses....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for a diagnoses....

I just saw a urologist. I actually found him by accident. My husband had a an appoint to follow up for his enlarged prostate and we all went to the appt. The doc was so nice! On the way out I asked if he saw women and took my insurance. He did. I was so happy!

At my appt I was able to really be honest about my symptoms. The pain/pressure I always feel. How when I have to go I have to go NOW! How I am going 25 plus times a day waking up 3 to 5 times a night. He was really understanding listened to everything. He asked alot of questions.

He said it could be one of two things , overactive bladder or interstitial cystitis. He said he really hoped it wasn't ic it was a horrible disease. He started me on vesicare 5 mg but it is not helping( I have been on it for 2 weeks now). I am scheduled for a uroflow test on October 5th. He said if the vesicare does not help He will doe a cystoscopy and hydrodistension to check for ic .
    Conditions:Migraine, Epilepsy, Adenomyosis, Left Hydrosalpinx (inflamed,blocked fallopian tube), Neurogenic, Overactive bladder
    Myofacsial pain disorder/Pelvic floor dysfunction
    Medications:
    Neurontin,Topamax,Vesicare,Hydoxizine,Urelle,Zanaflex,
    Tramadol,Cystoprotek,Naproxen.

I hope you don' have IC but if you do you've found a very informative site. Please keep us updated on what happens.
    IC diagnosis 3 weeks ago.
    Vesicare 10 mg once daily
    IBS and Gerd-Zegerid
    IC diet
    Elmiron 100 mg three daily
    Hydroxyzine 25 mg at night
    Amitriptyline 10mg at night
    Diovan 60/12.5 daily
    Topral 50 mg daily
    Zoloft 100 mg at night
    Klonopin .5 twice daily

Comment

Thanks!
      Conditions:Migraine, Epilepsy, Adenomyosis, Left Hydrosalpinx (inflamed,blocked fallopian tube), Neurogenic, Overactive bladder
      Myofacsial pain disorder/Pelvic floor dysfunction
      Medications:
      Neurontin,Topamax,Vesicare,Hydoxizine,Urelle,Zanaflex,
      Tramadol,Cystoprotek,Naproxen.

Comment

Working...
      X