Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have an "itchy" feeling in their bladder? Any idea why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you don't work weekends, that would be a good time to break away from tea --- it's one of the worst culprits for an ICer.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ICGamer
    replied
    I follow most of the IC diet if not all of it, the only thing I am needing to stop doing is the green tea/caffeine due to not wanting to be super cranky in the morning at my job. I am looking to eventually stop all together after this next week if possible. I will have to check the shop out as well!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I suspect it's a different way of describing the discomfort that can happen in a flare. You mention that you are weaning away from caffeine --- are you following an IC diet other than the caffeine? If not, I suggest you give the complete diet a try for a few weeks to see if that helps. Caffeine and acids are two of the worst offenders for an ICer. You might want to try giving up the caffeine for a given amount of time --- maybe starting out with just two or three days --- if that helps you feel better, it will be easier to stop it altogether. There are some drinks available in the ICN Shop that are a good substitute for coffee and tea.

Sending well wishes,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone else have an "itchy" feeling in their bladder? Any idea why?

Currently in a flair, trying to ween off caffeine permanently but as the title suggests, sometimes my bladder feels very itchy. Tested for a UTI and nothing found.
Working...
X