No announcement yet.

Getting scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grouphug grouphug grouphug Sheri, Hi how are you feeling today? Are you feeling any better? I have been praying for you. I pray and hope that you will feel better. I am working today 9am-4pm but will be home about 5pm. call me if you want to talk or yell or scream or cry. I am here for you. I love you. angel angel
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Well, Tuesday is about over and I am still here with all my new symptoms, but with no clear answer as to why I have them. I discussed each one w/ doc..he says that he doesn't think I have fibrmyalgia cuz the pain is in my joints...he said that in fibro, it is usually muscle pain. He was unphased with the fever, chest pain and generally feeling lousy. He took tons of blood work and will call me next week when he has all the results.If at that point he still cannot figure something out, I am going to ask for a referral to an infectious disease doc. Thanks for all of your kind words and support. If any of you have any other ideas, please feel free to let me know. Love , grouphug hugs, and thanks
      Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Sheri,

I PM'd you. Anyway, hope you get your answers soon.

Lotsa love,
        Jess grouphug kissing
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug Sheri, I called you yesterday and talked to hubby. I know that you called me back and I was out to dinner celberating my birthday, didn't get home until late, that is why I didn't call you back. I am thinking maybe lupus. I am concerened about the chest pain though. I suggest you find another dr that is willing to treat you and find out what is going on with you. Arthiritis? I thought fibor could be joint pain too. I may be wrong. I am here for you. I love you. Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Fibro is in the muscles. Have had it for 15 years. Sheri, I hope you feel better soon. It almost sounds like Rheum. Arthritis. I do hope you find out soon. Please rest and take care grouphug
            DanaW

"Don't quit when the tide is lowest, For it's just about to turn; Don't quit over doubts and questions, For there's something you may learn."

Comment

thanks to you all for your care and concern. I am considering going to an infectious disease doc, or a rheumatologist after the bloodwork comes back. I am very confused and still feeling yucky, and still scared. Will keep you all posted. Happy New Year! grouphug jester kissing hi

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug

Love, Debbie

Comment

Sheri, please let us know how you are doing and your results. Hope that you can find out what is going on in your body. Take care and Happy New Year and hope you get your answers really soon, hugs Iris. hi grouphug
                  Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Hi friends...just a little update...may have possibly found the reason for the fever ...about 4 weeks ago, I slammed my thumb in the dishwasher(DUH) eek ...it hurt alot, but didn't think much of it. Today when I went to get my nails done, once the polish came off, you could see that the thumb was puffy and discolored in the nail, so the nail lady cut the nail til it was almost all the way off, and out pours gobs of pus eek eek I know it sounds gross, but it felt sooo much better once the pressure was released, and with all the drainage, I wonder if that was the infection giving me the fever...or maybe I am grasping at straws. My bloodwork shoul be in early next week, and in the meantime, I am feeling better, but my knees continue to kill me. banghead cussing UGH, will it ever end? Again, my sincere thanks for your kindness and caring. You are wonderful people. grouphug

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug glad that you are feeling better and thanks for the update. I will try to call you tommorow or when I have a day off. I sent you some email did you get it? I will be sending you some snail mail soon. suprise is coming soon. I love you. grouphug grouphug

Love, Debbie

Comment

I hope you continue to find the answer for all of your symptoms. Sorry about your finger. I hope you feel better soon
                        Faith, Hope, and Love,
                        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
                        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

It sounds to me like you had a roaring infection in that finger, which could be the cause of the fever. Hope you continue to feel better.

Warm hugs,
                          Donna
                          Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                          Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                          Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                          [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

cussing Yes, Donna...one would think that my thumb may be causing the fever/infection, but does doc care??/NAH! He doesn't even want me to come in so he can see it. I also have my chest all congested again, and when I was at the office last week, he didn't even listen to my lungs banghead I just get so frustrated...every visit is another $25. copay (GEEEEZ, I AM RAMBLING, SORRY!!!)My bloodwork was negative for lupus, or rheumatoid atheritis, now they think maybe fibro, and I am also severly anemi, so he says take vitamin c, and iron...sure, why don't we just reach down there and twist my bladder inside out. I am so sorry to be grumpy, but I am just bummed. Thanks for your kindness and caring, and I apologise for the ramble. grouphug toilet

Comment

Sorry that your doc frustrates you so much. Yes, I agree sometimes they don't seem to do what is best for us but what works to make sure they get paid for each diagnosis and treatment. Sucks. I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon, sounds like he really should have listened to your lungs.
                              Faith, Hope, and Love,
                              Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                              or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
                              Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Katrina...nice to know other understand! grouphug

Comment

Working...
                                X