• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ICNJess
    Support Volunteers

• ICNJess
    replied
    Sheri,

I PM'd you. Anyway, hope you get your answers soon.

Lotsa love,
    Jess grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• SheriG

• SheriG
    replied
    Well, Tuesday is about over and I am still here with all my new symptoms, but with no clear answer as to why I have them. I discussed each one w/ doc..he says that he doesn't think I have fibrmyalgia cuz the pain is in my joints...he said that in fibro, it is usually muscle pain. He was unphased with the fever, chest pain and generally feeling lousy. He took tons of blood work and will call me next week when he has all the results.If at that point he still cannot figure something out, I am going to ask for a referral to an infectious disease doc. Thanks for all of your kind words and support. If any of you have any other ideas, please feel free to let me know. Love , grouphug hugs, and thanks

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    Angel watching over us

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug Sheri, Hi how are you feeling today? Are you feeling any better? I have been praying for you. I pray and hope that you will feel better. I am working today 9am-4pm but will be home about 5pm. call me if you want to talk or yell or scream or cry. I am here for you. I love you. angel angel

Leave a comment:

• littlebear
    ICN Member

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Sheri, I hope that you are feeling a little better and that the appointment with your Dr. clears things up for you. Sometimes not knowing what's going on can be almost as bad as what actually is going on! I hope you get some answers and that you're feeling better soon. Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    ICN Member

• havingsuccess
    replied
    Sheri,

Just wanted to let you know i added you to my prayers last night. I have a good feeling the doc will find out what the problem is. I wish I could turn the clock forward and it be tuesday. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. please keep us updated. I am here for you anytime.

Success grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    Angel watching over us

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug
    sheri you are welcome. You are in my prayers and thoughts. HOpe you feel better soon. There is always the er. Just wondering have you called your dr to let him know that the new symptoms? I forgot to ask you that when I talked to you over th ephone.

Leave a comment:

• Iris
    ICN Member

• Britgal
    replied
    No problem Sheri, anytime you need help, support and anything, just let me know. I know I have needed support at times, and just coming here, and reading, and helping out, has made me feel better. Take care and do let us know about your appointment, hugs and hang in there Iris hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• SheriG

• SheriG
    replied
    Donna, Deb, Iris, and Katrina...Thanks for your support..it means so much to methat you all care enough to take the time to read my post and answer it. It may seem trivial to you at the time you are doing it, but it means so much. My symptoms continue, and today I noticed that I have a bunch of little bruises on my back...I feel like something is really wrong and I am so scared. eek baby I will let you know what the doc says on Tuesday, and again, thanks so much for your loving support! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    ICN Member

• Katrina
    replied
    sorry you are suffering and boy I know that fear sounds to me like you could have an infection. (happens after surgery a lot) Fevers can cause all the other symptoms sometimes with some people.
    Anyway (((((((((hugs)))))))))) and I hope you feal a lot better real soon.

Take care

Leave a comment:

• Iris
    ICN Member

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Sheri, sorry to read about you not feeling good, I know it is scary when we do not know what is going on in our bodies. Glad that you have an appointment to see your doc, please keep us posted as to how you are doing, and like Donna said, there is always the ER if things get really bad. Take care and hugs Iris grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    Angel watching over us

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug I hope and pray that you will be ok. It is hard not knowing what is going on with us. I love you and I care about you. Hang in there. There is hope. gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way.

Leave a comment:

• SheriG

• SheriG
    replied
    Thanks Jess...hugs right back atcha!!! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    ICN Staff

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'll be thinking of you --- be sure to let us know what your doctor says on Tuesday. And remember, if your symptoms increase, there is always emergency room.

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    Support Volunteers

• ICNJess
    replied
    Awwwwww, Sheri!!! kissing

Keep me posted on how you do at the doc's office! I'm sorry things are going down the tubes! I used to get fevers like that for a year, and then it progressed to fevers and body aches, and always feeling sick like I had the flu, and found out it was Fibro with overlapping CFS. Ick!!! Maybe it's something that simple for you, I sure hope it is!! Please let me know how you do, I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Lotsa hugs,
    Jess grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• SheriG

• SheriG
    replied
    Thanks to you both for your quick replies. I am feeling really bad this evening. My temp is 101, and I just feel awful. I am trying to keep it together, especially since I am home alone with my 2 youngest kids (the oldest is at a basketball tournament w/ his dad). As soon as they get home, I am going to go lay down. Again, thanks for being there for me. grouphug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X