No announcement yet.

Getting scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sheri, So how is your finger now? Are your lungs any better? It's odd that, in the middle of a bad flu season, your Dr. didn't check them. Sounds like he looked into lots of other stuff, though--thank heavens some of your bloodwork was negative, that you don't have lupus, etc. I'm so sorry to hear about the fibro and the anemia. But, at least that's a beginning as far as figuring out the kinds of things that might help you to start feeling better. I hope that you'll get more answers soon (and that someone looks at that finger soon too). Best wishes, little bear

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug I suggest that you call your dr and insist on him checking your lungs and your finger, if he doesnt, then suggest that you get another dr who is willing to help you. Easier said than done. Hope you are feeling better. Praying for you. He should of look at both of them. grouphug angel kissing
      Hang in there , There is hope.
      There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Sheri,

I think it's time to find a new doc who is willing to listen. I did that a few months ago and am I glad!!! Good luck, hope you find something out soon.

Hugs and love,
        Jess
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Working...
        X