• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Dixiefireball
    ICN Member

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Don't panic just yet it could be the medicine not mixing well together with your system. Your doctor may need to adjust them and you maybe fine. (I hope). keep us posted on how you are I have been wondering where you have been. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    ICN Member

• havingsuccess
    replied
    Hey,

That combo of symptoms is definately enough to scare someone to death but remember it could be something simple, don't panic. I'm glad your seeing your doc and I will say a prayer for you that everything is fine. I know you feel scared but just keep praying and come here if you need to vent or share your worries. We all have things that scare us sometimes and I pray you will be ok. Keep us updated. God Bless!

Success

Leave a comment:

• SheriG

• SheriG
    started a topic Getting scared

Getting scared

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well, and that you enjoyed a happy pain free Christmas. I have not posted in awhile, cuz I have had alot going on that I don't really understand. I have had knee surgery twice in the past year, but recently, my knees are painful to the point of not being able to walk...it is different from the pain I had prior to surgery. Also, I have a tingly feeling down my right leg, my short term memory is all but lost, I have intense tremors, a fever, and generally feel miserable every single day. I am not on any new meds, and I have to say that the combination of these symptoms is scaring me to death. I have an appointment to see my GP doc on Tuesday. Please say a little prayer that it is nothing serious....I am so afraid... baby grouphug Love, Sheri
Working...
X