X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNJess
    replied
    Sheri,

I think it's time to find a new doc who is willing to listen. I did that a few months ago and am I glad!!! Good luck, hope you find something out soon.

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug I suggest that you call your dr and insist on him checking your lungs and your finger, if he doesnt, then suggest that you get another dr who is willing to help you. Easier said than done. Hope you are feeling better. Praying for you. He should of look at both of them. grouphug angel kissing

Leave a comment:

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Sheri, So how is your finger now? Are your lungs any better? It's odd that, in the middle of a bad flu season, your Dr. didn't check them. Sounds like he looked into lots of other stuff, though--thank heavens some of your bloodwork was negative, that you don't have lupus, etc. I'm so sorry to hear about the fibro and the anemia. But, at least that's a beginning as far as figuring out the kinds of things that might help you to start feeling better. I hope that you'll get more answers soon (and that someone looks at that finger soon too). Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Thanks for your kind words Katrina...nice to know other understand! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Sorry that your doc frustrates you so much. Yes, I agree sometimes they don't seem to do what is best for us but what works to make sure they get paid for each diagnosis and treatment. Sucks. I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon, sounds like he really should have listened to your lungs.

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    cussing Yes, Donna...one would think that my thumb may be causing the fever/infection, but does doc care??/NAH! He doesn't even want me to come in so he can see it. I also have my chest all congested again, and when I was at the office last week, he didn't even listen to my lungs banghead I just get so frustrated...every visit is another $25. copay (GEEEEZ, I AM RAMBLING, SORRY!!!)My bloodwork was negative for lupus, or rheumatoid atheritis, now they think maybe fibro, and I am also severly anemi, so he says take vitamin c, and iron...sure, why don't we just reach down there and twist my bladder inside out. I am so sorry to be grumpy, but I am just bummed. Thanks for your kindness and caring, and I apologise for the ramble. grouphug toilet

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It sounds to me like you had a roaring infection in that finger, which could be the cause of the fever. Hope you continue to feel better.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    I hope you continue to find the answer for all of your symptoms. Sorry about your finger. I hope you feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug glad that you are feeling better and thanks for the update. I will try to call you tommorow or when I have a day off. I sent you some email did you get it? I will be sending you some snail mail soon. suprise is coming soon. I love you. grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Hi friends...just a little update...may have possibly found the reason for the fever ...about 4 weeks ago, I slammed my thumb in the dishwasher(DUH) eek ...it hurt alot, but didn't think much of it. Today when I went to get my nails done, once the polish came off, you could see that the thumb was puffy and discolored in the nail, so the nail lady cut the nail til it was almost all the way off, and out pours gobs of pus eek eek I know it sounds gross, but it felt sooo much better once the pressure was released, and with all the drainage, I wonder if that was the infection giving me the fever...or maybe I am grasping at straws. My bloodwork shoul be in early next week, and in the meantime, I am feeling better, but my knees continue to kill me. banghead cussing UGH, will it ever end? Again, my sincere thanks for your kindness and caring. You are wonderful people. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Sheri, please let us know how you are doing and your results. Hope that you can find out what is going on in your body. Take care and Happy New Year and hope you get your answers really soon, hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    thanks to you all for your care and concern. I am considering going to an infectious disease doc, or a rheumatologist after the bloodwork comes back. I am very confused and still feeling yucky, and still scared. Will keep you all posted. Happy New Year! grouphug jester kissing hi

Leave a comment:

• DanaW
    replied
    Fibro is in the muscles. Have had it for 15 years. Sheri, I hope you feel better soon. It almost sounds like Rheum. Arthritis. I do hope you find out soon. Please rest and take care grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug Sheri, I called you yesterday and talked to hubby. I know that you called me back and I was out to dinner celberating my birthday, didn't get home until late, that is why I didn't call you back. I am thinking maybe lupus. I am concerened about the chest pain though. I suggest you find another dr that is willing to treat you and find out what is going on with you. Arthiritis? I thought fibor could be joint pain too. I may be wrong. I am here for you. I love you. Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X