X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    songbird,
    sending out good thoughts and hugs to you and fran.. (thats my moms name )
    hugs
    brat

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    will be praying for you songbird andyour friend Fran. sorry Igot to this post late. Has Fran tried applying at Walmart if you have one near you?

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    replied
    Thank you everyone for continued support. My friend Fran has some interviews and gone on quite a few, so I can't say but no job as I speak. That isn't to say things can't turn around in our favor. With God all things are possible. I pray also that she doesn't give up and stop putting effort into searching. I don't think that will happen but she is so very discouraged.
    Please continue your prayers and kind thoughts.
    hugs,
    Songbir grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ALYSSA'S_GRANDMA#1
    replied
    YOU ARE SUCH AN angel
    SENDING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND FRAN. IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE REALLY STILL TRUE HONEST FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD!!!!
    HAVE FAITH AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FRAN WILL GET A JOB. angel
    Love Brenda
    wink

Leave a comment:

• mayray518
    replied
    I have had IC for 10 years and am finally able to go back to work but I was afraid of the age discrimination also. I am 49. Hope your friend finds something.

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    replied
    Songbird7 & Fran,

Good thought and prayers for a job real soon.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Songbird, be glad to send good thoughts and prayers for your friend Fran. Keep us posted as to how she is doing, trying to find employment, good luck and best wishes to her, and she is lucky to have a good friend in you, hugs Iris. hi grouphug angel

Leave a comment:

• ic-debra
    replied
    I have found stress to be a big factor in IC. Stress management can do wonders.

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    replied
    Thank you everyone for encouraging thoughts; it means a lot.
    hugs,
    Songbird

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Sending encouraging hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Good thoughts go out to you and your friend Fran. Feel better soon!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    started a topic Stress and IC, Ouch

Stress and IC, Ouch

Stress is getting to me and IC is acting up. My dear friend that I live with is facing age discrimination when she is looking for work. It is very subtle. She is applying everywhere. We split the expenses as neither of us can afford to live alone and she is nice and quiet, and one of the few people I could live with. We have known each other 25 years. If anyone here would like to send prayers and good thoughts of her, (Fran) getting employed soon, I would greatly appreciate it.
    hugs grouphug songbird
Working...
X