No announcement yet.

Laundry Detergent????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritation and don't know where it is coming from.

I was using Tide free and Clear and Purex Free and clear. I have irritated my vagina and the bottom of my butt. I switched to Dreft but still am irritated. The Dr told me that my butt looks like it is only the skin, not yeast. He did a culture. I don't know what to do?

Comment

Seventh Generation for years now. I decided to use Gain once recently, because I heard that it smelled so good, but afterward the sheets smelled exactly like petroleum to both of us. I know it used to smell good, but no more. They had to be taken off the bed immediately and washed in Seventh Generation.

No bleach, no dryer softener sheets, etc. Once I stopped buying white towels and sheets, I found I didn't need bleach anymore!

I'm convinced that all the chemicals we put into our environment in terms of cosmetics, cleaners, soaps, etc, have a huge impact on our health. There are also the chemicals we can't help but take in which are in our air and water.
      www.sprocketsinside.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by tpronti View Post
        I was using Tide free and Clear and Purex Free and clear. I have irritated my vagina and the bottom of my butt. I switched to Dreft but still am irritated. The Dr told me that my butt looks like it is only the skin, not yeast. He did a culture. I don't know what to do?
        Tpronto, Tide and Purex are still petroleum-based cleaners, even if they are "free and clear." Try to get hold of some Seventh Generation, which is a vegetable-based cleaner. And be sure to put each load of laundry through a couple of rinses to remove everything you can.

If you think the culprit is the laundry soap, it's worth doing a load without clothes in it, only a half cup of peroxide. That should clean out any residue. Also wipe the inside of the dryer out with vinegar and water, because that can get coated with residue.
        www.sprocketsinside.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X