Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songbird7
    replied
    Thank you everyone for your caring and compassion and those in a flare now, I send warmth, prayers and good thoughts for gentle healing. It is so good to be here where others understand. You betcha, I'm bringing a salad where I know what's in it for sure. At the potluck they have to have an index card by each dish listing every ingredient.
    Hugs,
    Songbird

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    I agree. I'm in a flare now, that came out of no where. I had been feeling pretty good. I'm questioning everything. I wonder if it has to do with a remodel job we are doing in the basement. The house is filled with dust, and I'm allergic to dust. Maybe the flares that come out of nowhere have nothing at all to do with food, but are caused by something in our enviroment. Who knows! Sometimes it all seems like a guessing game to me.

Leave a comment:

• e m broadnax
    replied
    Hi Songbird,tryng to figure out what causes a flare leaves me always questioning what's in a dish .
    Take care of yourself an d take some IC friendly food with you. Pears and sliced american cheese works for me if it is a none cooking day.

em

Leave a comment:

• 08pw70
    replied
    I'm with Donna. My hubby is a Pastor so we do a lot of eating things that we don't know the content of!! Sorry for your flare.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I know what you mean. And then when we go to pot lucks, we have to be careful about what we eat. It sure can be frustrating.

I always take a main dish that is IC safe, and usually an IC safe dessert too --- just to be sure there is something there I can eat.

Gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• alana rose
    replied
    I hope that you feel better for your evening out.
    alana.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I really understand... I am having the same experience right now! I hope you feel better and can get to the potluck! Hugs, Jen

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Songbird, I know the feeling. Hope everything goes well for you at the potluck, hugs Iris.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    hugs song bird i hope sat goes well for you
    brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Songbird,

That is the toughest thing about IC, it's unpredictibility. I hope Saturday night goes well for you.

Love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• songbird7
    started a topic Flares So Unpredictable

Flares So Unpredictable

What's hard about IC is wondering where and what caused some flare that seems to come out of nowhere. Today is like that for me. I'm hoping to get to a potluck Saturday night very much.
    Songbird
Working...
X