X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    yes sheri,
    all I want to do is lay down too I am always tired..... Lets call it IC-Woopedme

warning: some thoughts are not my own do to the side effects of vicodine lmao lmao lmao

hugs
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    yes i have had it an i have it now because of pain try to relax and get your pain undercontrol and if you dont get better soon please talk to your doctor hugs sent to you with prayers grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Oh yes, pain get take a lot out of you, and getting up at night, I know I used to be dragging most of the time, until I got the right combination of meds, and I can sleep better, and not be up several times at night, made a big difference. Hugs Iris. hat

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    replied
    Yup! Very common. Pain in general makes us tired & if you are up at nite peeing then you're not getting a good nites sleep. Hopefully it will pass soon. Hugs, Kathi banghead

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    started a topic Whooooped

Whooooped

Hi all! I see to have a problem that someone else has talked about on this board, and am sorry to repeat. All of a sudden for the past few days I have been so tired I can barely function...all I wanna do is lay down. Has anyone ever had this? Thanks, Sheri grouphug
Working...
X