very low back pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very low back pain

i'm having very low back pain that feels like it is sqeazeing me from my back to bladder like something has a hold on me and want let go it is painful I dont know what to do about it i have told my rn about this before but she seemed to think it was all ic but i'm being to wonder?
    has any of you felt that way before? i'm using a heating pad on my back for about ten mins then i move it to my bladder i'm taking my pain medicine the way the doctor told me to but i havent took my heparin treatments for about a three days now due to a uti infection I tried to use it once but it set me on fire. OMG banghead talking about pain it caused.
    I dont know what else to do but to get advice from you all to see what ya'll think do you think this may have something to do with ic?
    How am I to tell my doctor about this when i can't talk to him until my next appt. its not as easy as picking up the phone and asking for him to call me back he is a wonderful man caring understanding seems like a church goer I really believe in him he has helped me so much but he is so good it is getting harder and harder to see him unless you are about dead is the only way a rn there will let you see him. banghead I need to ask him question that the rn's cant answer dont get me wrong most of the rn's in his office is great but there is one you can't get pass for nothing she seems like a body grard LOL. lmao this a new pain for me and it really getting on my nerves that is another thing do you think it might be my nerves causeing this pain Most of you know what i have been threw lately I'm about ready to pull my hair out or just go completely gray at 29 lol. Lord only knows how much i have on me he must think i can handle it or it wouldnt be on me right now or either he is trying to show me how strong i can be i know there is a lesson here i just feel it i just got to figure out how to handle this new pain alone with worrying and trying to get answer to what is wrong with my oldest son.
    Oh Help me.
    what do you think i should do. Go to the er? for them to tell me to go to my uro? I'm all mixed up here. any advice i would accept with open arms i'm so confused
    thanks for letting me rammble on a bit. kissing
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

I can't be sure but I can say that when my IC was real bad my back hurt worse than my front....it was IC. Good luck. I hope you get relief soon.

God Bless You,
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

I have been having that same pain. I tried the heating pad as suggested by people on this board. Good luck, I know it really hurts. The heating pad really helped me. I just think you must be so upset about your son, your body is reacting. I think mine was from IC, but as Donna pointed out, if it is a new symptom, you should see your dr. Do you have a family practice dr. as well as a uro? Maybe you could see him. Good luck!
      carly

Comment

Oh, that sounds like what I get... the day before my period last week, I got that. Back hurt way low down, near the top of my butt, and the pain went through towards the front; it felt like my bladder was sitting on this "hammock" of pain, actually...I don't know how else to describe it. heat on the back helped it. It went away after about 48 hours...
        Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
        *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
        *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
        *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I get this same thing. The only thing that helps is to sit in a hot (as hot as I can stand it) tub with a lot of water in it for about 15 minutes. Then without getting cold get out and under the covers with the heating pad on the front. When I get in the tub initially it is almost always instant relief. The pain comes back but for about 5 minutes it feels soooooo goooood! Sorry you are having this. Good luck. grouphug
          Live life to the fullest day to day. The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time!

DX: IC - November 2002 after hysterectomy
          Interstim implanted March 2006 - died May 2011
          Interstim replacement June 2011
          Meds: Pain meds, muscle relaxer, cystex, and marcaine bladder instills as needed.
          Docs: Pain management doc, urologist, family practice

Comment

Hi Rhonda, I get the same kind of back pain, and I find heat helps me a lot. You have been under so much stress lately. Hopefully it will ease up for you, but if it is a new symptom, and you are in a lot of pain I would try to get in to see your uro, if you can. I think mine is associated with my IC, never had back pain before IC, so it is all quite strange for me.I have a check up tomorrow, so I am going to find out if mine is IC related. Take care, and let us know how you are doing. I know you are worried about Brandon, keep us posted as to how he is as well. Love and hugs Iris. hi grouphug kissing
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Hi Rhonda,
              I have alot of really low back pain, and I use two heating pads, one for the back and one for the front. I have them on all the time, especially when sitting at the computer!! The pain doctor I saw said its connected through the nerves and the muscles of the pelvic floor. I think you should talk to your doc about it though, we tend to blame everything on IC and sometimes it is something else that is actually curable!!

Hope you feel better soon, grouphug
              Cath
              One day at a time

Comment

Working...
              X