How common is frequency with IC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common is frequency with IC?

Hi - just wondering - how many of you have frequency as a symptom? I have pain (burning or aching) which comes and goes and occasional minor urgency, but no real frequency - I usually go 3 to 6 hrs btw bathroom trips and almost never get up at night. Is this atypical with IC?

That's pretty typical of IC. Just like with my symptoms, no pain but frequency and urgency. IC is so different with everyone and most everyone has their own little group of symptoms. Alot are alike and some are different.

Success

Comment

My IC is pain, frequency, urgency, and tiny bladder capacity. Everyone is different though.
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

right now my main complaint is pain and right now frequency cause I have another uti.. But we all are different with our ic and symptoms.
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

My IC is frequency, urgency, and pain... better tho with the interstim. We are all different tho...
          Brat
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Mine is frequency/urgency and a burning pressure. I don't have any burning when I pee though. The pressure is like a painful burning, It's hard to explain. It's only with my period though.

Erin
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X