Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erinaj1997
    replied
    Mine is frequency/urgency and a burning pressure. I don't have any burning when I pee though. The pressure is like a painful burning, It's hard to explain. It's only with my period though.

Erin

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    My IC is frequency, urgency, and pain... better tho with the interstim. We are all different tho...
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    right now my main complaint is pain and right now frequency cause I have another uti.. But we all are different with our ic and symptoms.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    My IC is pain, frequency, urgency, and tiny bladder capacity. Everyone is different though.

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    replied
    That's pretty typical of IC. Just like with my symptoms, no pain but frequency and urgency. IC is so different with everyone and most everyone has their own little group of symptoms. Alot are alike and some are different.

Success

Leave a comment:

• Fritter
    started a topic How common is frequency with IC?

How common is frequency with IC?

Hi - just wondering - how many of you have frequency as a symptom? I have pain (burning or aching) which comes and goes and occasional minor urgency, but no real frequency - I usually go 3 to 6 hrs btw bathroom trips and almost never get up at night. Is this atypical with IC?
Working...
X