Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2flyingdogs
    replied
    I run a low grade fever during IC or fibro flares, which can last for months. It feels like I have a never-ending flu! My doctor said that it is common with autoimmune diseases to run a low grade fever.
    I hope you feel better soon!

Leave a comment:

• sheryl*
    replied
    Patricia, yes I have tryed the ultram, but because I am on Zoloft as well, the ultram was causing what they call a seritonin syndrome, I was feelign real nasuea all the time terribel headaches, and finally the pharmacist told me the combo was what most likely causing it, and when I weaned off the ultram the headaches and naseau and dizziness went away, so I guess as long as I am on Zoloft I or any SSRI I cannot take the ultram. Bextra was great thought, but that is off the market, so its tylenol for now. Thanks for repling though.....

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    Sherry I also run low grade fevers everyday. As far as the anitinflammatory thing goes have you tried Ultram. It is a non-narcotic pain med. It attachs to the brain receptors like narcotics meds do. It also has a mild anti-inflammatory in it. It works really good for me.

Leave a comment:

• sheryl*
    replied
    So the fever is most likely from the pain and inflammation I am guessing from all these old threads, mine has lasted over a year and a half, been to evry doctor and slew of tests, inflammation only thing showing up. . have tryed several antiimmflammatories to no avail except bextra, and well we know where that is now. Everyother one made me sick, and was not helping anyway, tyelnol helps but not for long, about have to 4 to see a difference. Ok still venting

Leave a comment:

• redracer8
    replied
    I also run low grade fever and high blood pressure at the same time. My doctor said it's from the pain.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I've been known to run a low-grade fever during flares too. I have read that it can be a response to pain and especially, inflammation in the body.

Jen

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    I run a lowgrade fever during flares which can last for up to 6 months. I notice it most when it first starts but then I get used to it. My dr. says it can be a reaction to pain in the body.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    My doctor said sometimes in ic pat its normal for us to run a low grade fever.
    I also run a small fever everyday

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    I do run low grade fevers. The doctors have no idea why.
    You need to mention it to your doctors.
    Ginny

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    not me Sheri, I sure hope it stops soon. I just don't know..
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Sheri

I do, but I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (overlapped with Fibromyalgia) and that causes me to run fevers. Do you think maybe the fevers could be from UTI's?

Love ya,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    started a topic Fever...Anyone????

Fever...Anyone????

Hello out there in IC land. Do any of you run fevers, like every day? I do, and have had test upon test, and everything comes back negative. Any suggestions??? Thanks grouphug Sheri
Working...
X