Clear All

• sandramac
    replied
    I void between 40 to 60 cc,
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• smcclafferty
    replied
    Thanks for the responses on a personal and private matter. I am a curious person, especially about a disease that I have (and you have), that not much is known about, so I am just asking to help me and maybe others. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Lesa, that is so wonderful. I am really happy for you.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• rosesitty
    replied
    If I drink enough water it's usually just under 16 oz (2 cups). If I DON'T drink enough water, it's usually about 8 oz. Duh, does this tell me to drink more water??? LOL It would dilute the urine, but we all get busy and forget.
    Hope this helps!
    Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    On a good day, 6-8 oz. On a flare day, can be 1-2 oz each time.

My doctor says healthy people void 12-16 oz. Hmm. I don't think I've ever held that much, even before IC.

Leave a comment:

• judyblue
    replied
    Before starting bladder retraining, I had to keep a diary and my usual void was somewhere between 6-8 ounces.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    About 1 to 1 1/2 ounces. Once in a while 3 ounces.

Leave a comment:

• sami4
    replied
    Measuring

I usually void anywhere from 4-7 ounces. If I hold it until it is really ouchy, then I can go to 9.
    For conversion factors 30cc is equal to about 1 ounce.
    Sammi

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    when I did my voiding diary, I could void about 130 cc's I retain 70.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    I have no idea about it in fluid ounces, but before my Interstim trial I voided 90-150 cc. With the Interstim in place sometimes I can go up to 300 cc!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I would guess a cup or less when I'm feeling okay. If I'm flaring, a half cup.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• smcclafferty
    started a topic How much urine do you usually void?

How much urine do you usually void?

I just wanted to know how much the average IC sufferer usually voids. By amount, you can use fluid ounces, such as one cup (8 ounces). I use the term "usually" to mean...when you are NOT holding it in for an extended period of time, also, when you are not just voiding a little bit to alleviate discomfort. I just want to know basically because I want to know at what amount people are actually voiding their bladders. Thank you.
Working...
X