Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topcop229
    replied
    LOL, she eats 8-10 cups of dry food a day...half in the morning and half in the evening. When it's time for her to eat, she acts like she hasn't eaten in days and then when I grab her bowl, she "dances" around the dining room table...it's really cute.

I used to give her that much food PLUS a boiled chicken breast or some fresh green beans, but then she had to go on a diet...but maybe that was from the sliced cheese I gave her as a treat!

I started her on one of those expensive diet foods and it did nothing, I started buying her Fit and Trim and she dropped 20 pounds! It has more fiber than the other foods, so she feels fuller.

Yes, she'd LOVE to be a lap dog. I feel badly sometimes because I don't think she understands why the cat gets to sit on our laps and she doesn't. However, she does have her own full-size couch...isn't that enough?!?

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Wow.....how much does your baby eat in a day? She is a beautiful one She looks so sweet......I bet she follows you everywhere and wants to sit in your lap!!! I have a golden ret. and he is about 90 pounds. They don't realize how big they are when they try and get in your lap!!

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    Hi Roxie, yes she is an English Mastiff, retired Champion Showdog (brag, brag...she's my baby!). They are very docile, VERY protective and pretty smart. She weighs just under 200 pounds!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I also have dark circles under my eyes, as it is from genetics. Up till recently No matter what can of cream I used it didn't help, but I now use a cream from Avon called "Anew Alternative --Intensive Eye Cream. I just started to use it, seeing some improvement. Besides the dark circles, my eyes are sunk in as well. (I try not to wear mascara because as the day wears on, if I rub my eyes due to allergies the mascara will smear and of course, it only makes the darkness under my eyes worse.

Leave a comment:

• Janie Miranda
    replied
    I know dark circles go along with allergies a lot of the time so since there seems to be some correlation between allergies and IC then maybe there is a connection.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI Claudia! I love the picture of your dog! Is he/she a Mastiff? I want a Mastiff SO bad...I hope to have one next year. Our beloved dog died last year so we have been holding off getting another pet.......but sure miss having one! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    I, too, have pretty significant dark circles. I've tried just about every cream, gel, or anything else that is supposed to help dark circles, with no luck. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, they're always there!

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    replied
    my dark circles are genetics! i have had them forever! my mom has them,my aunts,all the family! nice to know your dark circles will hopefully go away, unlike mine. good luck!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Cathy, I have black circles around my eyes, It is from not getting enough iron..Also if my allergies are acting up, they look like coon eyes or like someone has punched me..lol

Leave a comment:

• CathyS
    replied
    Hey, thanks for replying to my post about circles under the eyes. At least I know I'm not alone in experiencing this.
    Hope your IC improves!

Leave a comment:

• siriuspsyclist
    replied
    liver dysfunction symptoms

according to naturopathic texts dark circles under the eyes can be a symptom of sluggish liver function. Which can easily be caused my pain meds, dehydration and even stress.

Leave a comment:

• sandyz
    replied
    dark circles,

Yes, I have had dark circles under my eyes too. It has been most of the last year since I found out I have IC. I never in my life had dark circles so I was what was causing it. My eyes also look kind of sunk in. It makes me look sick that`s for sure.

Sandyz

Leave a comment:

• ponytail
    replied
    hi,I have circles under the eyes too. Doesn't matter how much I sleep I still have them although,through a good diet they are much better. However, I do get tired easily at work and I don't have the same level of energy as my co-workers! I think this is because I am constantly fighting an infection or whatever, anyway, my body is trying to cope with ic and it is tiring!

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Could be from pain, lack of sleep, allergies - those all cause circles under my eyes. Maybe dehydration too?

Leave a comment:

• CathyS
    started a topic Circles under eyes a symptom?

Circles under eyes a symptom?

Hi,
    I have all the usual IC symptoms and my doctor believes that is what I have; we are start down the road of conservative treatments first.

I also have these circles under my eyes that I never had before. It doesn't seem like its from poor sleep, although my sleep pattern is not what it was before the IC.

Has anyone out there had circles under their eyes from IC?

Thanks,
    Cathy
Working...
X