fatigue and low energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatigue and low energy

does anyone experience more tiredness and energy loss when flaring? i have been in a constant flare for a month now, and i feel like i keep getting more and more exhausted and all i want to do is lie down. i am not waking up too much during the night. i am so tired i sleep through the urge to pee, which is not good because the mornings are rough due to discomfort from holding for a few hours. sometimes i don't even want to move much...it feels like a chore to even lift my arms. just wondering. thanks.

Yes Lynn it wears me down... I am so tired all the time..
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Lynn, I don't know why but it does seems to lower your energy alot. I think most IC'er feels this way.

Hugs, Trishann

Comment

I've been in a pretty bad flare for a while now that just wont seem to go away no matter what I do. I have no energy to do anything, its awful. I just push myself to make it through the day that when I get home, I'm so tired and feel even worse. It is also hard on me because my IC feels so bad with flares that I can't exercise or anything, since that is suppose to help be a energy booster. I guess it's just a vicious cycle right now.

Comment

yep, the thought of getting up to pee hurts my feelings.. I swear I need to convert my recliner to a potty chair.
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I think being in a great deal of pain definitely wears you out and if that pain is constant and severe, like in a flare, it can really deplete energy levels.

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
            ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
            back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

Comment

Working...
            X