Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red
    replied
    I look like I am pregnant most of the time. I don't know exactly what it is from since my bowels have the normal. I do have IBS but no problems lately. I have been in a flare for 2 months maybe thats it. This has gone on for a while and when I am bloated the joke at my house is when is Jona going to be born.

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    I have the "pregnant" belly look also. I have noticed since my constipation is better with the interstim, the belly has reduced some. If you haven't already, maybe try some rolaids, tums, or something else that is meant for pressure and bloating. Try to drink more water also which will help your bowels move better.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    replied
    Hi Roxie,

I have never been diagnosed for IBS but I suspect I might have it.It gets so frustrating with IC its one thing after another.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I've had major bowel issues since my gastric sugery and difficult bowel movements cause bladder spams for me and frequency to get worse. I have IBS so that doesn't help matters either...do you have IBS? Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Smokey
    started a topic Bloating pressure feeling please help?

Bloating pressure feeling please help?

Up and till two days ago I was feeling fine. I had been pain free for seven weeks straight and also had the frequency under control, I never knew that bladder was there. After a bowel movement(sorry for all the details) I started to feel bloated and had heaps of gas, then the frequency started to sky rocket. I do not have bladder pain or burning just constant feeling of pressure and heaps of frequency. Also I am not due for my period as yet. What can this be? I look like I am pregnant. Has anybody experienced these symtoms, if so what did you do that helped?
Working...
X