Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Im with you trishann.. I dont think its rare either, I think just most doctors treat it as something else...

Oh an Smcc thank you for the info..I am going to go buy mine today!

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    To be honest with you I don't think it is all that rare. I think nobody could figure out what was happening to us and now doors are being open. And I thank God for Jill for opening this website and all the people who volunteer their time to help us through the hard times.

Hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Oh, no! I didnt mean it like that! I am glad you saw it too and also posted about it. The more people that see it, the better!! Hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    smcclafferty you will learn so much here.. I can't wait to go and read the artical.. maybe I can find it on line Thank you so much for the great information.

Leave a comment:

• smcclafferty
    replied
    Originally posted by ihurttoo
    Yeah, I saw the article too, and posted about it a few day ago. Though I hate that they said it was rare, I was thrilled to see an article about IC in a mainstream magazine. You know what they say, "Any publicity's good publicity!" So, I am glad we are getting some coverage!

Oh, I'm sorry to put up a post if you already did! I didn't see it anywhere. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Yeah, I saw the article too, and posted about it a few day ago. Though I hate that they said it was rare, I was thrilled to see an article about IC in a mainstream magazine. You know what they say, "Any publicity's good publicity!" So, I am glad we are getting some coverage!

Leave a comment:

• smcclafferty
    started a topic WOMAN'S DAY MAGAZINE has IC article!

WOMAN'S DAY MAGAZINE has IC article!

Maybe because I'm newly diagnosed, but I've never seen an article in a magazine about IC! It is in the April edition of WOMAN'S DAY. It is a woman's story, but also talks about IC and how "rare" it is. I didn't think it was THAT RARE! Thank you.
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 03-01-2007, 01:20 AM.
Working...
X