Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coconut A Day Keeps The Urologist Away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Coconut A Day Keeps The Urologist Away!

Has anyone tried this stuff?
    Providing you get it in the completely natural form, it is amazing!

For the first time in a loooooong time, it doesn't hurt to pee.

This stuff is not only amazing whe it comes to chronic cystitis and kidney stones, but also as a plasma substitute and sports drink!

Hope it helps others as much as it does me.
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 03-13-2007, 08:57 AM. Reason: Removed advertising site
    -Taryn Vollrath

Dx 2007 while in the Navy. Medical (honorable) discharge.
    Interstim 2008. Emergency removal of Interstim 2010 which nearly paralyzed me from the waist down.
    When I was first dx, I was literally on a shoebox full of meds. Now I am down to diet management, yoga, meditation, and only during flares Tramadol. Still go to ER on occasion for flares however due to the intense spasms my bladder does. Looking into Botox for said issue.

My IC took my first marriage within a year. But I am remarried, with a step daughter, and doing fan-tab-u-lous! You can get there, ladies!!

Consistently looking for ways to be proactive about a situation.
    My healing must start with my thoughts.

"The acceptable and the unacceptable are both acceptable." -Tao Te Ching
    OOMM

Clarification:

I'm talking about COCONUT WATER

not the coconut milk or the coconut itself.
    -Taryn Vollrath

Interstim 2008. Emergency removal of Interstim 2010 which nearly paralyzed me from the waist down.
    When I was first dx, I was literally on a shoebox full of meds. Now I am down to diet management, yoga, meditation, and only during flares Tramadol. Still go to ER on occasion for flares however due to the intense spasms my bladder does. Looking into Botox for said issue.

My IC took my first marriage within a year. But I am remarried, with a step daughter, and doing fan-tab-u-lous! You can get there, ladies!!

OOMM

Comment

It's high in potassium, isn't it?

Blessings,
      Lori
      P.S. Sometimes posting links to sites with advertising is discouraged - just wanted to let you know in case you would like to delete the link before the moderators get ahold of it.

Comment

It is high in potassium, but for some reason, so far, its still making me feel toms better, not worse.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested.
        -Taryn Vollrath

OOMM

Comment

Thanks for letting us know! I will try it if I come across it in the grocery store. (Our commissary stocks all kinds of exotic items, so I might find it there.) I'm glad you found something that is really helping you! Maybe it will help some of us, too!

Blessings,
          Lori

Comment

I used to use Harvest Bay coconut water in my fruit/yogurt smoothies, but haven't used it anymore since I have nothing to make a smoothie with.

I may have to drink one per day and see what happens.

Thanks for letting us know of your success!
            Sonja

Dx: Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy/Congestive Heart Failure-1997, Vulvar Vestibulitis-2006, IC-Feb 2007, Atrophic Vaginitis 08, Heavy Long and Painful Periods leading to Partial Hysterectomy-2007, Rectal Fissure-2007, Pelvic Floor Dysfuntion-2008, Post-Menopausal-2010

Meds: Coreg, Elmiron, Elestrin, Est/Test Topical Gel, Valium Suppositories, Lyrica, Dyrenium to counteract edema from Lyrica, Pain Meds.

IC Diet: Very diet sensitive, esp. to spices.

Comment

If anyone wants a few websites I will send it to them since I can't apparently post it.
              -Taryn Vollrath

OOMM

Comment

Working...
              X